Thursday, May 31, 2012

She will be at Farm Chicks this weekend !

Its already here .. today i board the plane to make the trip to Spokane to the Farm Chicks show this weekend Saturday and Sunday ! Its been a long time since I have been there and soo much of my jewelry has changed in these years that I am soo excited to get back to a place that really helped launch me in the direction of my dreams .. it still seems like yesterday when i was there and wanted to share with you my booth from then and a few photos ....
its soo good to look back and see what I used to make and where I have come .. my jewelry has evolved soo much over the years and its really exciting !!  so my booth will not be this big this year as i am flying things and not driving the 22hours from Arizona .. but here are a few photos of things that will be coming with me ..

and soooo much more !!! Well hope to see you there , if your not going don't worry I will be back with lots of new goodies to share with everyone too and upload to the site next week..  I am also working on the Fall line and catalog which will be released in Early AUGUST !!  sooo many exciting things buzzing in the studio !!
so until next time !! 
take care,
xoox
beth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's tale starts with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

These are the EXACT same secrets many celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this expression has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with living payroll to payroll! When will I get my big break?"

You took part in those types of conversations, am I right?

Your very own success story is waiting to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!